Japan Tobacco International offers graduates an unique opportunity to obtaina Global Internship!
Make It Bright 2020is an exciting challenge that will bring together representatives from 31 countries. Thebest team to be selected to win a 6-month paid internship in one of our offices.
The main objectives of our challenge are:
- To share with participants experiences that are valuable for their future professional development;
- To provide the participants with a program full of new challenges and opportunities;
- To offer participants professional support and an exciting business environment;
- To give the participants an opportunity to win globalinternship;
- Applicants must be 18-24 years of age and if they are currently studying, they will have to be enrolled in their last two years of studies upon submission of the registration application to the Challenge;
- Students attending a post-graduate course (e.g. doctorate program or MBA) cannot participate;
- Applicants should not yet have acquired more than two (2) years of full-time employment. Internships, apprenticeships, summer job experiences and self-employment do not account into full time employment;
- Applicants should have a high level of English and shall be able to understand, read, write and communicate in English without difficulties;
- Applicants should be creative and innovative.
If you meet our requirements, than joinus atwww.makeitbright.com, register, create a team of 2, choose a real JTI Business challenge & pitch your ideas on a global platform.
The deadline for registration is May 15th.
We do not ask you to promote our brands or products!
No participation fee or any other payment is required.
Kickstart Your Career with A JTI Internship & Help Us Shape The Future!