«Tip Tap». Yeva's new video (video)Society
Singer Yeva, who has a very distinct voice and unique style, could be seen back in 2003, from "Green Zone" project.
Yeva's first video was shot in 2007, which was her first serious step to big stage: The video was shot on "It's me" song.
Recently singer Yeva has shot her new video, based on "Tip Tap" song. Lurer.com had an interview with Yeva, concerning hera new video and upcoming news.
- Your new video is already ready. You write almost all your songs yourself, is this also author's work?
-This time I perform a song by Mane Hakobyan's. The song is quite unique and very different from pop songs, but soon I will shoot another video, the music will be copyright.
- Who is the director of the video?
- Since the song is active, we decided to shoot the video in club style without script. Director is again H. Mesropyan, director of my "Armenian guy" video.
-You said, there will soon be a new video, music will be your own. When should the audience wait the video?
- The next video shooting will begin in 15 days. I think, it will be ready by July. The author of the music will be me. I would like to introduce to the audience my videos in certain intervals. Two more videos will be shot by the end of the year.
- It turns out, that you will shoot 4 videos in a year. Do you plan to release a CD or have in concert?
- Before the end of the year I will have a single disc, in which there will also be author's songs, I would go to concert tours. I have concerts in Spain, Italy and France.
May 24 -My birthday. Two years ago on my birthday I gave solo performance in State Theatre of Song. This year, too, I would like to organize an event.
I think it will take place in a club, because, in my opinion, it would be more fun both for me, the guests and the audience.