Kaká in the last-chance saloon
President of Turkish Galatasaray FC resigns
Armenian chess players in the World Championships
Robben going for glory
Heynckes: "This is probably my last opportunity"
Madrid offers Karanka chance to stay on
Klopp: "It's not important which team is stronger"
"Santos has told us it's not selling"
Jose wants £30million Modric at Chelsea
"Denied to Maradona tickets Borussia-Bayern"
- 23:34Irish Times. Elizabeth Taylor’s first wedding dress goes under the hammer
- 23:16Azerbaijan violated ceasefire for 220 times
- 23:00Bashar al-Assad: Israel supports Al Qaeda terrorists
- 22:45Kaká in the last-chance saloon
- 22:30Makhachkala bomb attack: 1 killed, at least 10 injured
- 22:12St. Pertersburg marks 310th birthday
- 21:57OSCE MG preparing Azerbaijani and Armenian presidents' meeting
- 21:43Angelina Jolie's post-mastectomy topless painting to be auctioned for good cause
- 21:23President of Turkish Galatasaray FC resigns
- 21:06Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project is of strategic importance
- 20:47Summer Universiade Flame arrives in Sochi
- 20:32Britain: Zoo worker mauled by tiger dies
- 20:13Armenian chess players in the World Championships
- 19:56Meeting with a group of members of the “Hayastan” All-Armenian Fund’s Board of Trustees
- 19:40Neuron growth in children 'leaves no room for memories'
- 19:22Robben going for glory
- 19:07Syria conflict: Opposition willing to attend talks
- 18:48Heynckes: "This is probably my last opportunity"
- 18:35Jessica Simpson puts her house in market for nearly $8m
- 18:17Eifman ballet makes a stir in Canada
- 18:01Solemn ceremony of opening “The Land’s Memory. Artsakh” archaeological exhibition
- 17:49Tsarnaev hearing delayed until July 10
- 17:36Damage caused by US tornados estimates at $5 billion
- 17:17'Ruby' Karima Mahroug 'lied' in Berlusconi sex case
- 17:00France to begin first stage of Mali military withdrawal
- 16:45Madrid offers Karanka chance to stay on
- 16:30Lavrov, Kerry to discuss convening Syria conference
- 16:11Tunisia extends state of emergency
- 16:08Gagik Tsarukyan and Robert Kocharyan did not meet?
- 15:56US does not know who used chemical weapons in Syria
- 15:44Today is Khachik Dashtents birthday
- 15:32Missing Children's Day in Russia
- 15:13Japanese nuclear lab releases radioactive substances
- 14:57Klopp: "It's not important which team is stronger"
- 14:41Obama restarts bid to close Guantanamo prison
- 14:25"Thieves in law" and their nicknames. Exclusive list (Part 3)
- 14:11Spiritual crisis and Government's weakness
- 14:02"Khio". As a result- a crumb
- 13:55IMF chief not placed under formal investigation
- 13:40"Santos has told us it's not selling"
- 13:22Tragic accident in RA Syunik region: 1 victim, 2 injured
- 13:14Dorians to give open concert near Cascade
- 12:55African Union opens 50th anniversary celebrations
- 12:40Jose wants £30million Modric at Chelsea
- 12:22"Denied to Maradona tickets Borussia-Bayern"
- 12:08Sweden riots spread beyond Stockholm despite extra police
- 11:50Zidane to be Madrid’s sporting director under Ancelotti
- 11:42May 25 - Day of the Philologist
- 11:34"Hraparak": Riddle of Sharmazanov's kisses
- 11:23Former head of the Oil and Gas Corporation is arrested in Georgia
- 11:19"Hraparak": Serious talk was held between Gagik Tsarukian and Robert Kocharian
- 11:07Pakistan: gas cylinder explosion at school bus kills 17 children
- 10:48"Zhoghovurd": "Armavia" deceived the Republic of Armenia
- 10:34"Zhoghovurd": It is also heavy and easily in politics
- 10:15The best goals of the week (video)
- 09:59"Zhoghovurd": Samvel Aleksanyan about the rumors of opening his website
- 09:53Rafael Benítez will be our new manager, claims Napoli president
- 09:23Turkey to build twin walls at Syrian border crossing
- 09:12President Putin suggests Russia-American "dialogue without new irritants"
- 23:50Spokesperson of "ArmRosgasprom" about rise of gas price in Armenia
- 23:44Catherine Zeta-Jones steps out post bipolar treatment
- 23:27Consultation on the process of establishing disability groups by the Center of medical and social expertises
- 23:11Barack Obama defends 'just war' using drones
- 22:56Renowned film director Pyotr Todorovsky passes away
- 22:44Meeting with famous film producer Vigen Chaldranyan
- 22:28Manchester United fires Phelan and Steele
- 22:24Expensive cars, decorated with balloons and bells were moved to Police area (photos)
- 22:10Congratulatory message by the NA President Hovik Abrahamyan on the Last Lesson
- 21:48Drug traffickers order school closure in Rio de Janiero
- 21:34Serzh Sargsyan received the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group
- 21:15Glory to you, dear Shakhtar!
- 20:57President Bako Sahakyan signed laws
- 20:43Andranik Matikozyan’s victory
- 20:23London's Heathrow airport closed after emergency landing
- 20:09Today is Hakob Hakobian birthday
- 19:50Mustafa Özil: "My son can improve even further"
- 19:37Heathrow shut: plane on fire flew over London (video)
- 19:18Four people nearly killed by toxic gas in Gaza hospital
- 18:59Do you know that the administration of RA National Assembly has a designer? (photo)
- 18:43Actor Brad Pitt says he can't recognize faces
- 18:23Russian Foreign Ministry issues statement regarding consul in Ukraine
- 18:09Visit to the Martakert region
- 17:50US road bridge collapses into river
- 17:37Higuain to join Juventus this summer
- 17:18Detected in «Zvartnots» airport
- 17:00Five police officers dead in Venezuelan helicopter crash
- 16:45Sergio Ramos: “Bale is the best choice for Real Madrid”
- 16:30Amnesty International: Azerbaijan is a zone of gross violations of human rights
- 16:10Isco on Madrid’s interest: “We’ll see what happens”
- 15:57Anzhi is interested in Aras Ozbilis
- 15:44Wanted for fraud and robbery comes to the police
- 15:29Valencia’s legendary Antonio Puchades dies
- 15:12RA PM and government members to help Armavir residents
- 15:00Armenians in world films. Henri Verneuil
- 14:44Alves: "If he comes, Neymar will be a great help for Messi"
- 14:32Today is Aramais Sahakyan birthday
- 14:13Diego Lopez wants to leave Real
- 13:54Levon Zurabyan: "Agreement to increase gas tariff was signed before April 1."
- 13:47Levon Zurabyan: "Galust Sahakyan will be remembered for his flat jokes."
- 13:42Valdes's farewell dinner