The adversary is using aviation and artillery in the Northern section. Pitched battles are still taking place in the Southern front. The servicemen killed during the repulse of the Azerbaijani aggression Ankara’s actions in the Caucasus could also pose a threat to the EU, Armenia’s President Armen Sarkissian told Politico The claims of the Azerbaijani Prosecutor General that Armenia targeted the Baku-Novorossiysk oil pipeline are completely false and such lies do not merit any comments-Shushan Stepanyan Received today the parliamentary delegation of "Alternative for Germany"- Arayik Harutyunyan During the night, the situation in the Artsakh-Azerbaijani conflict zone, in general, was relatively stable-tense. Statement of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia As a result of the aggression launched by Azerbaijan, secondary schools in the villages of Sotk and Kut, Gegharkunik region of Armenia, were damaged in recent days by the adversary’s drones. On the night of October 18-19, In particular, the city of Martuni as well as the communities of Urekan, Ishkhanadzor, Aygehovit and Vurgavan of Kashatagh region were shelled. Тhe Chairman of the National Assembly of the Republic of Artsakh Artur Tovmasyan received the deputies of the German Bundestag from the “Alternative for Germany” party and presented the state of the war unleashed by the triple alliance of Azerbaijan, Turk 

EU to react promptly in case Minsk agreements breached — Donald Tusk

World Press

The European Union will react promptly in case recently reached agreements in Minsk on the settlement of the ongoing Ukrainian conflict are breached, Donald Tusk, the president of the European Council, said.
Speaking at a news conference in Brussels Tusk said the European Union would be ready both for good and bad developments but if the Minsk agreements were breached the EU would resort to all the necessary measures.
The Normandy Four leaders - Russian President Vladimir Putin, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, French President Francois Hollande and Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko - met in the Belarusian capital of Minsk on Wednesday night in a bid to find a way for the Ukrainian crisis settlement.
The key negotiations, which started at 8:15 p.m. Moscow time (17:15 GMT) on Wednesday, lasted for around 16 hours. The high-ranking participants of the marathon talks in Minsk agreed on ceasefire from midnight, February 15.
According to Tusk, leaders of the EU member states thanked German Chancellor Merkel and French President Hollande for all their efforts to settle the Ukrainian conflict, but cautiously approved the outcome of the talks in Minsk.
The president of the European Council added that the implementation of the newly agreed ceasefire between the conflicting parts in the southeast of Ukraine was one of the most important provisions at the moment.
The previous ceasefire between Kiev authorities and defense forces of the self-proclaimed republics in the southeast of Ukraine was reached in September with the mediation of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE).
The ceasefire was agreed upon on September 5 at talks between the parties to the Ukrainian conflict as well as the OSCE representatives. It was reached in the Belarusian capital Minsk two days after Russian President Putin proposed his plan to settle the situation in the east of Ukraine.
However, numerous violations of the ceasefire, which took effect the same day, have been reported since. The situation in the southeast of Ukraine deteriorated further with the start of this year as military clashes intensified resulting in numerous casualties on both conflicting sides.
The deterioration in Ukraine prompted a diplomatic blitz from Hollande and Merkel last week as they went first for talks with Poroshenko in Kiev on Thursday and then met with Putin in Kremlin the other day.
Thousands have been killed and hundreds of thousands of people have fled Ukraine’s embattled east as a result of clashes between Ukrainian troops and local militias in the Donetsk and Lugansk regions during Kiev’s military operation, conducted since mid-April 2014, to regain control over parts of the breakaway territories, which call themselves the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s republics.

Հետևե՛ք -ին Youtube-ում`
The adversary is using aviation and artillery in the Northern section. Pitched battles are still taking place in the Southern front. The servicemen killed during the repulse of the Azerbaijani aggressionAnkara’s actions in the Caucasus could also pose a threat to the EU, Armenia’s President Armen Sarkissian told PoliticoThe claims of the Azerbaijani Prosecutor General that Armenia targeted the Baku-Novorossiysk oil pipeline are completely false and such lies do not merit any comments-Shushan StepanyanSince the last update the new losses of Azerbaijan are: 9 UAVs, 12 armored vehicles, 150 casualties.Received today the parliamentary delegation of "Alternative for Germany"- Arayik HarutyunyanDuring the night, the situation in the Artsakh-Azerbaijani conflict zone, in general, was relatively stable-tense. Statement of the Foreign Ministry of ArmeniaAs a result of the aggression launched by Azerbaijan, secondary schools in the villages of Sotk and Kut, Gegharkunik region of Armenia, were damaged in recent days by the adversary’s drones.On the night of October 18-19, In particular, the city of Martuni as well as the communities of Urekan, Ishkhanadzor, Aygehovit and Vurgavan of Kashatagh region were shelled.Тhe Chairman of the National Assembly of the Republic of Artsakh Artur Tovmasyan received the deputies of the German Bundestag from the “Alternative for Germany” party and presented the state of the war unleashed by the triple alliance of Azerbaijan, TurkDavit Babayan, Advisor to the President of the Artsakh Republic on Foreign Relations to Lurer.com: „The enemy leaves many corpses in the fields, creating sanitary dangers.“During the night of October 16, the Azerbaijani Armed Forces have once again targeted Stepanakert-State Service for Emergency Situations of the NKROver the night, once again violating the humanitarian ceasefire, the Azerbaijani Armed Force struck with missiles at the civilian settlement of Artsakh, including the capital Stepanakert.Since the last update the new losses of Azerbaijan are: 5 UAVs, 2 armored vehicles, 1 plane, 150 casualties.David Babayan, Advisor on Foreign Relations to the President of the Artsakh Republic: “Pompeo says Turkey is an aggressor and US does not accept such behavior”․The mask of the Erdogan-Aliyev couple was torn.Baku dictator in an awkward situationWork is constantly ongoing to identify weapons, transport them to safe locations, and dispose. At this point, 32 civilian deaths and more than 100 injuries have been confirmed.Azerbaijan and Turkey must be taken responsible for bringing paid killers and fanatic jihadists to our region. President Armen Sarkissian’s interview to Al-JaridaThe servicemen killed during the repulse of the Azerbaijani aggressionSince the last update the new losses are: 4 UAVs, 5 armored vehicles, 1 plane, 350 casualties. A criminal case has been accepted in the Investigative Committee of the Artsakh Republic in accordance with Article 416, Part 1, Point 1, Article 416, Part 2, Point 6 of the Criminal Code of the Artsakh Republic. The investigation is underway.Relatively stable tension remained in the Artsakh-Azerbaijani conflict zone overnight-Shushan StepanyanPrime Minister Nikol Pashinyan petitioned the president to posthumously award the title of National Hero to the Commander of the N military unit, Vahagn Asatryan.Today, upon my decree, Minister of Defense of the Republic of Artsakh, Commander of the Defense Army, major-general Jalal Harutyunyan was conferred the military rank of lieutenant-general- Arayik HarutyunyanStatement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Press conference of Artsrun Hovhannisyan, representative of the RA Ministry of Defense and Zareh Sinanyan, High Commissioner for Diaspora Affairs.The number of killed civilians by the Azerbaijani aggression has reached 32How Turkey failed Aliyev. Baku was caught in its own trap The 14-year-old son, Narek, had to be rushed to Yerevan in serious condition with a shrapnel wounds and is currently in the resuscitation ward. Defense Army units take relevant actions to silence the enemy.Stepanakert today resembles German towns during WWII. President Armen Sarkissian’s interview to Bild13-year-old Robert, who was in a coma for 5 days, continues to be treated in the intensive care unitSince the last update the new losses are: 3 UAVs, 20 armored vehicles, 1 plane, 350 casualties.Terrorism at state level!At the time of the airstrikes civilians, including children, were in the church.The investigation is underway-Investigative Committee of the Artsakh RepublicOn October 14, the Azerbaijani armed force has targeted the military equipment on combat alert in the territory of the Republic of Armenia adjacent to the border with Qaravachar.Artsakh President to issue video message in coming hours The servicemen killed during the repulse of the Azerbaijani aggressionDestruction of an enemy tankSince the last update the new losses are: 5 UAVs, 7 armored vehicles, 1 plane, 220 casualties. It was a tense night in the cities of Askeran, Martuni and Martakert. There were no deaths or injuries.On the margins of his official visit to Russia, FM of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan is meeting with OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs and Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office.We completely deny the accusations against Armenia by the MoD of Azerbaijan of opening fire in the direction of Tartar. Approximate 673 Turkish and Israeli rocket-propelled grenades have already been found in Stepanakert alone.In the wake of war crimes. what awaits the Erdogan-Aliyev tandem?Prime Minister meets with representatives of extra-parliamentary political forces The situation remains critical. I have been in meetings with our militia throughout the day- Arayik HarutyunyanOn the margins of his official visit to Moscow, Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan visited and laid a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
Most Popular